Thursday, April 19, 2018

Baby's first infographic

So I figured I'd give making an infographic a shot.  Not super happy with how it turned out, but whatever, here it is for the world to see.  I had a vision in my head of what it would look like, and when you start actually making the thing, it drifts further and further away from how you envisioned it somehow.  I kind of had wanted to put the price of each service listed next to the logo, and have them all grouped a circle around the category icon.  That would have been way too cluttered.  Then I decided to go with more of a squares on a calendar look, so that boxed me in (pun not intended, but appreciated).  I have a few more ideas for other infographics.  The tool I'm using has some pre-made templates - maybe I'll give that a shot next.


No comments:

Post a Comment